SAT solvers are tools that solve the “Boolean satisfiability problem” (malik:cacm:2009): finding a set of boolean variable values such that a boolean formula is true.
Notes related to SAT solver
Papers related to SAT solver
- Automated testing and debugging of SAT and QBF solvers [brummayer:sat:2010]
- Satisfiability modulo theories: Introduction and applications [demoura:cacm:2011]
- Efficient sampling of SAT solutions for testing [dutra:icse:2018]
- The human in formal methods [krishnamurthi:fm:2019]
- Boolean satisfiability from theoretical hardness to practical success [malik:cacm:2009]